- Lab time is scheduled using a Google calendar named PACLab. Contact Andrew Cohen for access to the calendar.
- Use your initials to schedule lab time.
- Do not include participant information in the calendar event.
- Please talk to other lab members before scheduling large blocks of time.
- Unless otherwise stated, it is assumed that you will be using all subject running space.
- Ask Aggie Mitchkoski to add you to the fMRI Google calendar. The calendar displays hour blocks of reserved and free fMRI time. Currently, all times are on Saturdays.
- Coordinate fMRI free time with a particpant's free time. Once a time is agreed upon, immediately reserve it with Aggie. She will need the participant's name and date of birth.
- Times can be scheduled well in advance. Try to schedule at least 2 weeks out. After that time, the hospital may take spots.
- Scanning times of over an hour require multiple hour blocks.